Saturday, May 9, 2015

HI!!

   Hey guys I am Renee! I was married in July 2014 so we are coming up on  a year!! I have recently started Bikini Body Mommy 90 day challenge along with a local Fit Camp hosted by Herbalife distributors. I wanted to have a place that I can share my thoughts and keep myself accountable so I figured why not start another blog!! Yes another, I am the writer and owner of Married and Hungry if you don't follow me there I would love for you to go take a look!



   So right now I am doing Fit Camp three days a week, a cardio day, upper body day, and a mix day. The 90 day challenge if you have never heard of her then go check her out here. She has an incredible story and is awesome enough to share her challenges for free. The days alternates cardio and strength each day. Loving it and am considering working a squat or crunch challenge into the mix.

  Last year before the wedding I lost about 15 pounds and I thought I was doing great, and comparatively I was. Over the the last 10 months though I have not lost any and did gain 3 or so more. Honestly I'm sick of not looking the best my body can. I have no excuse other then I am a food lover and that will never change. But I can continue to eat healthy and stay away from ice cream and chocolate. With exercise I can if nothing else at least tone my body and make it look better even if the number on the scale doesn't change. I'm not after a number, I'm after toned, I'm not looking for skinny or a size 4 that will never happen, I'm looking for healthy. I want to look in the mirror and not just see that my face is extra round that day. I want to put on a bikini and not have my stomach hang over the bottoms.

So here are my before pictures, which were taken this morning.



Tesla did get in on my workout this morning and stole a weight and did make it all the way downstairs. And just kept holding it and looked like she was asking us to not take it away. (sorry it is so blurry she wouldn't stay still.)



1 comment: